|How to get to the ARK Animal Rescue & Adoption Centre in Argostoli|
(Assuming that you are travelling from Katelios/Skala/Poros)
- Take the road to Argostoli.
- Follow it right to the end of the dual carriageway and continue on towards Argostoli.
- When you reach the junction where the waterfront begins, follow the road round to the left.
the first turning to your left, signposted to the industrial estate
(BI. PE). It's one of those funny triangular junctions so if you miss
it, you can always take the next sharp left turn a moment later.
- Follow this road past the AVIN petrol station on your right.
- At the junction where the industrial estate begins take the left hand fork, which takes you past the police station.
- Continue all the way to the end of this road.
- Turn left and then immediately right where the road then turns into a dirt track.
- Follow this for about 250m and ARK is the 2nd turning on your right where you will see a metal gated entrance.
You are welcome to visit ARK and see the good work first hand. Somebody will be happy to guide you around.
The Centre is open to visitors 7 days a week
However, if you wish to go, please contact ARK in advance:
+30 6979 131136 (Dionisis)